- We meet and talk through your business and what a web product could do for you.
After the first meeting you will, on the agreed date, receive
– a mindmap of your project. The mindmap will give you a very good overview of the project and most of the time the mindmap is a source for further elaboration.
– a proposal or a rough estimate depending on if we need further discussion or not. We hand you a proposal on the given deadline.
- We discuss your project and our proposal/rough estimate back and forth as much as is needed until we reach a final project and proposal. The proposal will contain a price and a turnaround time for realizing the project.
- You accept the proposal and we ask for a 50% down payment to start the project.
- After the 50% down payment we provide a project time line with the deliverables specified.
- When we start working you will have access to the web product as it proceeds.
- We deliver!