Using the Open Source package Drupal we will build you a modern website with all the features you would expect from a contemporary website. Such features include, but are not limited to:
- Any design you like.
- Add new content and maintain existing content of your website yourself – (if you want to and we recommend you do).
- Blog and let visitors sign up for a newsletter sent out when you add new content.
- Several media galleries, where media (images/video/audio) can be located on your website or elsewhere on Internet, such as flickr, youtube etc.
- Internet shop directly on your website.
- Social media integration, e.g. Facebook, Google+.
- SEO ready, Search Engine Optimization – it’s no use to have a website nobody can or will find.
- Easily ready for mobile visitor’s, i.e. tablet and mobile phone users.
For building websites we mainly use the open source software Drupal. This is a very robust and well equipped software package that can handle anything from a simple web sites with a few pages, to blogging, news paper sites and many many more things. Any type of design is possible and you can also run many different web sites on one Drupal installation. To the more famous web sites built on Drupal you will among others find The Economist, and you can check out more sites built on Drupal here.
Drupal is our choice of preference for building you a website, but if you want to we can also use some other system or migrate from another system to Drupal.